UPS is a device to prevent losing your computer data by providing battery backup on power surges. If you are a professional or home user, everyone needs UPS for their computer data safety.
Most of the professionals have already lost their unsaved work due to the sudden power cut. So, It is better to have an uninterruptible power supply device with your system. In this post, we provide a list of best UPS for Personal computers in India.
But before proceeding further, we have made some points which you need to check before selecting the best UPS or Battery Backups.
- Power points – Check how many devices you need to run at a time, e.g. Monitor, CPU, Speakers, etc. If you have any extra equipment installed like wifi router, then you must ensure UPS has that number of power points at the back end. In most cases, three points are enough for usage. Two for CPU, Monitor, and the remaining one can be used for a wifi router.
- Battery backup time – Most of the UPS gives power backup for 10 – 20 minutes. It will also depend on your monitor size, devices you have connected. Don’t always go for the higher backup time; it will increase your cost. Instead, you need to one which satisfies your needs. Generally, 600VA is sufficient for home PC users.
Best UPS for Computers in India
In this list, we have listed the three best UPS available in India to buy online. These are most rated, most sold UPS units for PC. So, have a look at these top 5 UPS and select the best one for you.
1. APC BX600C-IN 600VA, 230V Back-UPS
APC Back-UPS comes with 600va power and three power points. It’s one of the most reliable options that provide continuous power supply without affecting the components of the pc. It’s equipped with a power button to easily turn it off when not needed. Other details are mentioned in the specifications below;
- It has a beautiful contemporary design & Compact size.
- High-speed charging
- Weight – 4.7 Kg
- Easy to read display
- BIS Certified
- Battery Saver: Increases battery life up to two times.
- 2 Year Warranty
Also, Check: Best 2.1 Speakers Available in India
2. VGUARD UPS SESTO 600 – 600VA- Application Desktop UPS
VGuard is known for secure & reliable devices whether it is a stabilizer or UPS device. It’s sufficient enough to give a battery backup of 10-15 minutes with the standard number of devices that generally used in a personal computer setup.
- Application: One computer with 43 cm TFT monitor& one printer (except laser printer)
- Product Warranty: 24 Months
- Off-mode battery charging with high voltage protection
- Backup time: 10 -15 minutes at battery full charge condition
- Capacity: 600VA/300W
Buy Now: Amazon | Flipkart
3. iBall Nirantar UPS-621V(600VA)
It is the most sold UPS model ever on Amazon India and ruling the industry like a boss. It supports faster charging of battery & have 600va power capacity to give backup on time. Many devices lack in giving unaffected continuous supply and the power cut can be felt by the user but this machine is pretty good at handling this.
- It has 33% Faster recharging
- Weight – 4.5 Kg
- Protects you from data loss
- Auto restart while AC recovery
- Automatic voltage regulator for Boost & Buck
- Wide input voltage range
- 2 Year Warranty
4. Emerson Liebert iTON CX 600 VA Line Interactive UPS
- Compact Size
- Excellent microprocessor control guarantees high reliability
- 2-Step boost and 1-step buck AVR for Voltage
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Simulated Sine wave
Benefits of UPS
Sometimes we take lightly to our everyday use gadgets as they seem simple with their tasks but there are many hidden benefits that should come in limelight. Here we’re sharing such conditions where the UPS can be a real saver.
Various Power Problems
Blackout – The long power cuts in rural areas can be frustrating and the reason could be many ranging from bad weather to technical problems.
Voltage Fluctuations – Any kind of voltage fluctuation may lead to some serious damages to precious computer parts. Voltage drops, low voltage, or sudden ups/downs in the voltage can be easily handled by UPS. As this can act as a surge protector for your device.
I hope you’ll like our UPS review and found this best UPS for the PC list useful for you. If you still confused about which one to choose among these, you can comment and ask us in the comment zone below. We’ll love to help the BBR readers.