Want Air Purifier for your home? But it is a tricky task to choose the right one according to room size, quality, and functions because of dozens of models available in the market by different brands. So, here we have made a complete list of best air purifiers in India with detailed specifications & review.
Air purifiers are high-tech devices that clean the indoor air by removing impurities such as dust particles (including PM 2.5 particles—the tiny particulate matter that causes the most damage to human health), pollen, smoke and other airborne irritants.
What you learn?
- Type of Filters
- 5 Best Air Purifiers for Home – The Complete Review
- 1. Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier
- 2. Philips 3000 Series AC3256/20 60-Watt AeraSense Air Purifier
- 3. Honeywell Air Touch i8 42-Watt Air Purifier
- 4. Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier
- 5. Panasonic F-PXF35MKU(D) 20-Watt Air Purifier
Type of Filters
There is basically three type of filters that used to target a different kind of harmful elements in the air. To understand this, we have to take it one by one.
Let’s start with HEPA filters, HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air which used to clean allergens such as pollen, animal skin and dander, mold spores, and dust. It effectively cleans air up to 99.9% including particles of size as small as 0.1 microns. Note: HEPA filters don’t use to remove odor. For that, you have to use an activated carbon filter or combination of both.
Activated carbon filters help in absorbing odors and gases. Some purifiers designed in such way that you can place the filter of your choice. In such conditions, you can use it if the odor is a big problem in your area.
The third most used filter is Antibacterial and Germicidal Filters that help in eliminating harmful bacteria and germs. This kind of filters mostly used in hospitals where the amount of bacteria in the air is in high percentage.
Here is the list of few things that you must Consider before buying any room Air Purifier:
- Compact Design – It must have a compact & portable design to fit in the desired place as per your needs without looking awkward.
- Automation with control – It must be designed in such way that it runs on auto mood considering the air quality conditions.
- Type of filter – Most of the purifiers use HEPA filter, but the efficiency of every filter varies by different brands.
- Advance Technology – Today’s air purifier should have some advanced features like night mood, wifi connectivity, child lock, turbo mood, etc.
Considering these factors, we have shortlisted top 5 bestseller & new models, have a look into this and share your thoughts in the comment section.
5 Best Air Purifiers for Home – The Complete Review
1. Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier
Dyson air purifier is one of the coolest models I have ever seen. It has designed so beautifully that you don’t need to hide your air purifier in the corners of the room. It has a curved & magnetic design which used to hold the remote over it.
Dyson recently launched their air purifiers in India, and I’m sure these stylish yet powerful gadgets going to rule in customers heart.
- Intelligent Purification; Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens & pollutants as small as PM 0.1 (0.1 microns) including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, pet dander, VOCs and other harmful gases/odors
- Filter & Circulate air throughout the room by air multiplier technology
- Covers large space by engineered design & fan feature
- 360° Glass HEPA Filter & Tris-coated Activated Carbon Filter. The H-13 Glass HEPA Filter is pleated over 200 times and densely packed with borosilicate microfibres.
- Automatically monitors, reacts and purifies
- Night-time mode uses the quiet airflow settings which purifies air without any kind of noise for better sleep
- Dyson Link app provides real-time air quality reports and allows you to remotely control your machine
- Warranty: 2 years
Buy Now: Amazon | Flipkart
2. Philips 3000 Series AC3256/20 60-Watt AeraSense Air Purifier
Philips AC3256 is best because it covers the almost whole area of around 100Gaj with some really brilliant features. It protects you against H1N1, PM2.5, dust particles, bacteria, & viruses up to 99.99% of accuracy. Precise sensor panel & touch user interface allows you to easily operate it. Check Philips Air Purifier full specifications below:
- AeraSense fine particle PM2.5 sensor
- NanoProtect S3 Activated Carbon and True HEPA filters
- VitaShield IPS Technology
- Room size coverage of up to 818 square feet
- CADR (cigarette smoke): 367 meters cube per hour
- Real-time PM2.5 measurement and display with professional-grade air quality sensing technology
- Dedicated Special Allergen mode
- Ultra Silent sleep mode
- Advance Features: 24-hour digital timer, Auto mode, Healthy Air protect alert, child lock, & turbo mode
- 3 specially designed air inlets for maximum efficiency and performance
- Stand-by power consumption: Lesser than 0.5 watts
- Warranty: 2 years
3. Honeywell Air Touch i8 42-Watt Air Purifier
Honeywell air purifier covers 387sq meter of the room of height up to 9 feet. This kind of purifier is suitable If you want to fit it in your bedroom or living room. You have to put more than one unit if you want to cover whole house bigger than 387 sq meter. The advantage of it is that its pre-filter is washable which removes large dust particles.
- Versatile coverage area and efficiency, CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate), 300 m3/h, offers up to 387 sq. ft. coverage area for a room with 9 feet height, suitable for use in living rooms and bedrooms
- Measure the real-time pollution level inside your room with the PM2.5 meter onboard the purifier; No need to invest in another meter
- Three stage advanced filtration system with combined patented HiSiv and HEPA filter that removes pollutants with more than 99 percent efficiency
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair or dander, soil etc
- Combined HiSiv and HEPA filter that removes microscopic allergens, PM2.5, pollens, toxic gases, VOCs, formaldehyde, and odor
- Completely ‘Ozone Free’ air purifier; Does not emit any harmful gases as a byproduct of the filtration technology
- Approximately 3000 hours of filter life, basis the ambient pollution can work for a year if used for 8 hours daily
- Warranty: 1 year
Buy Now: Amazon | Flipkart
4. Philips 1000 Series AC1215/20 Air Purifier
It is the bestseller air purifier on Amazon with customers rating of 4.3 out of 5. It comes with Touch Panel UI with 2-color panel display.
- VitaShield IPS (Intelligent Purification System) Technology with Auto Mode & Allergen Mode
- Ultra-silent NightSense mode (automatic light sensing) for cleaner nights and energized days!
- Covers room sizes of up to 677 sq.ft.; especially designed for use in Bedrooms
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 270 m3/hour
- Removes 99.97% allergens & ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02 microns, 100 times smaller than PM 2.5
- 100% Ozone Free with no harmful chemicals or ozone released (natural filtration technology)
- Extra-thick NanoProtect TRUE HEPA Series 1 Filter
- 4-color air quality indicator for real-time feedback & child lock feature
Also, Check Top 5 Weighing Machine in India
5. Panasonic F-PXF35MKU(D) 20-Watt Air Purifier
- 3D circulation airflow with nanoe purification
- Clean sign indicator and 283 square feet coverage area
- Auto mode and sleep mode
- Warranty: 1 year on product and 3 years on “filter life”
- Power: 20 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 volts
- Includes: Air Purifier and Instruction Manual