Do you want to buy Hand Blender which satisfies all your needs? In this post, we have listed so best hand blenders in India which you can use in your kitchen quickly and conveniently.
Hand blenders are the ones which we used to blend ingredients or purée food in the container. There are various uses of blenders like in making salsa, whipped cream, soup, sauce, etc. But before buying any hand blender you have to compare them but there are hundreds of models available in the market. Here are few points which you can consider as the comparison factor:
- The power of motor – For fast and easy blending it should have high power motor. In general condition 600-watt power is suitable. It may be more but less is not recommended.
- Functions – It should have all the functions which you need like whipping, beating and stirring Shredding, slicing and kneading function.
- Reliability – It should be from a well-known brand otherwise blades will dull in a few months and your blender is of no use. So, reliability is much needed.
To ensure the above things present in the blender you select, we ease your task and prepared a list of top 5 hand blenders which you love to have in your kitchen. We have prepared this list on the basis of specifications, customers review & rating on Amazon, product quality, performance etc. Now check out our list and thank us later.
What you learn?
Best Hand Blenders to Buy Online in India
1. Braun Multiquick 7 MQ775 750-Watt Hand Blender
Braun MQ775 blender works on the smart speed technology. It simply means the more you squeeze, the more power will be generated. It has a powerful motor of 750 watts and blades suitable for all kinds of work like chopping, beating, stirring, etc. If you want to buy the best blender in terms of quality this is made for you. Check more specifications below:
- Smart speed
- Power: 750 watts
- Whipping, beating and stirring
- Shredding, slicing and kneading function
- Thermal cut-off, child lock
- Beat blending results
- BPA free plastic
2. Philips Daily Collection HR1363 600-Watt Hand Blender
Philips HR1363 is a good model by Philips and it fits in most of the customer’s budget also. It comes with 600-watt motor, double action blades which means it can cut horizontally and vertically. Anti-splash blade guard ensures the prevention of splashes and messed material.
- Power: 600 watts
- Double action blade
- For the toughest ingredients
- Chopper accessory
- Soft touch grip and buttons
- 0.5 Litre beaker with lid
- Anti-splash blade guard
- Warranty: 2 years
3. Panasonic MX-SS1 600-Watt Hand Blender
Panasonic hand blender stands for its quality and performance. It has 600 W power motor, suitably gripped handle and two blending blades.
- Three in one
- Power: 600 watts
- Easy grip handle
- Two straight and two blending blade
- Warranty: 2 Years
4. Wonderchef 400 Watt Nutri-Blend
Wonderchef Nutri-blend is the bestseller blender on Amazon India at this time. It is a stylish looking blender with decent power and speed combination. It has two detachable jars of different sizes which can be used to blend or grind different materials.
- Power: 400 watts & Speed 20000 rounds per minute
- Two jars and blades do all functions
- Quick push-start functioning without buttons
- Stylish design and elegant construction
- No spillage while blending
- Two interchangeable jars (500ml and 300ml) with lid and seasoning cap
- 2 sets of stainless steel blades for one for blending, other for grinding
- Grinder for dry spices and Chatni
- Easy to operate and clean, detachable and easily washable parts
- Warranty: 1 year
5. Prestige PHB 6.0 200-Watt Hand Blender
It is the cheapest model in this list but it is a good option for low budget customers. It has 200 W power and a button to operate it.
- Power: 200 Watt
- Handy and powerful
- Single-touch button
- Spring-loaded chopping blade