Beard is the new fashion trend in the fashion world from the last few years. Even in 2017, you can’t look groomed if you don’t have the thick well-maintained beard on your face.
The quick tip to get the best beard is that simply select a celebrity whose personality you like & which matches your face shape. Follow them deeply observe what they do to look well groomed and stylish. Apply them on yourself and you’ll see the difference in your personality.
But that kind of beard is not growing overnight, it required efforts and products like beard oil, wax etc. If you have patchy beard like most of the peoples you need to apply some beard oils for few months to get thick & uniform beard
If you have a patchy beard like most of the peoples you need to apply some beard oils for few months to get thick & uniform beard all over the beard area.
So, coming to the point here are the best beard oils which you can use to get rid of the patchy beard. This list is prepared on the basis of bestseller product list, customer’s rating & review.
Best Beard Growth Oil in India
1. Honest Amish – Classic Beard Oil – 2oz
Honest Amish is a premium beard oil and recommended by many professionals globally. It is a little bit expensive though but totally worth its value.
Their hand-crafted, all-natural beard oil is worth the price of admission for its smell alone, which is decidedly distinctive but not overpowering.
2. Beardo Beard and Hair Growth Oil
- Condition, smooth, moisturize, make those beautiful beards and mustache soft, manageable and frizz free, while also conditioning the skin underneath and getting rid of itchiness
- This blend hydrates skin makes your beard manageable, improves growth while providing subtle scents perfect for both days in the office and on the weekends
- Natural powerhouses like sesame oil, rose, hibiscus, vitamin b6 and others form a potent combination to renew and re-energize hair production
- Massage deep into the facial region and scalp, twice daily in order to see the best results
3. Beardo Godfather Lite Beard and Mustache Oil
- Ingredients almond oil, aloevera ext, fragrance, caster oil, olive oil, vitamin e, mineral oil, menthol, b H T
- Best for fragrance and nourishment of beard and moustache
- How to use as with any skincare product it is recommended that you conduct a skin sensitivity test Apply a few drops of beard oil onto your wrist If there are no signs of skin sensitivity, like redness or dryness and scaly skin, continue to use concentrated Else mix with room temperature water and continue using as normal, Splash your palm with a few drops of beard oil and apply liberally into your beard and skin
- Caution store in cool dry place Keep away from children’s and eyes and d not apply undiluted on skin, this is not a cosmetic product
Also Check: Best Beard Trimmers for Men
4. The Man Company Oil for Beard Mustache and Mooch
- Specially designed to promote growth
- Provide nutrition and thicken beard and mustache, boosts hair growth in regions with patchy beard
- And easily penetrates deep into the skin
- Softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles thus boosting hair growth, thyme oil is best known for its anti-microbial action
- Thyme oil prevents growth of harmful bacterias and fungi which is a major cause that prevents hair growth
5. Ustraa Mooch and Beard Oil 4×4
- Gives a shine to your hair and keeps it nourished
- Our beard and mooch oil is SLS and parabens free
- Assists in keeping the beard dandruff free and soft
- The effect will last up-to 12 hours unless you wash your beard