Blood pressure problems are really common around the world, especially in mid-age peoples. Either you have high blood pressure or low blood pressure you have to measure it regularly. So, here we have made list containing best Blood Pressure Monitors which most people tend to buy.
There are two types of blood pressure monitors available one is automatic & other is aneroid blood pressure monitor. If you are a beginner or looking for BP monitor for your home use we suggest to go with automatic ones, because you don’t need to take the headache of measuring the readings. It will automatically display the blood pressure readings on the digital screen.
Proceeding further, have a look at the top 5 BP monitors in India by best brands like Omron, Healthsense etc. This list contains both types of Blood pressure monitor.
Best Blood Pressure (BP) Monitors in India
1. Omron HEM 7270 Blood Pressure Monitor (Gray)
Omron HEM 7270 is our best pick among all the monitors available in the market. It has some advanced functions like cuff wrapping and uses the latest Intelli-Sense Technology. It is a little bit overpriced but if budget is not your concern then you should give this a try. Full specifications are mentioned below:
- Hypertension Indicator
- Blood Pressure level Indicator
- Detect Irregular Heart Beat
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Large cuff
- One-touch Operation
- Large Display Screen
- Guest Mode
- Intelli-Sense Technology
2. Omron HEM-7120 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
It is a basic automatic bp monitor with all required features by Omron. Its simplicity made it a bestseller product on Amazon India in Blood pressure monitors category.
- Easy, one-touch operation
- Body movement detection and hypertension indicator
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Memory for last reading and simultaneous display of systolic, diastolic and pulse rate
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase
- 5 years warranty
3. Dr Trust (USA) Goldline Fully Automatic TALKING Blood Pressure Monitor
It has a unique feature of color changing backlight which indicates hypertension of the person. On Normal Reading the Screen Color Is Green. For Slightly Higher readings the Backlight changes to Yellow indicating pre-hypertension. Extremely high readings in Hypertension are indicated by the Red backlight.
- TALKING FEATURE
- 3 COLOR BACKLIT HYPERTENSION INDICATOR
- WHO CLASSIFICATION INDICATOR
Must Check: 5 Best Digital Thermometers
4. Healthsense BP100 HeartMate Classic Fully Automatic Digital Talking Blood Pressure Monitor
- Talking Function (English Voice), Body Movement Indicator
- Latest & Improved Oscillometric Technology, BP Level Voice Command
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator, Alarm Function (for BP check reminder)
- 2 user memory with 90 individual records, Large LCD 40×60 mm, Wide BP Cuff 22-42cm
5. Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
It is the only aneroid monitor in this list, if you are familiar with it and know how to exactly take the readings then you can go with it.
- Chrome-plate brass air release valve
- Black enamel 300 mmHg non-stop pin reliable manometer
- Latex free cuff
- Light-weight stethoscope
- 2 years warranty