Are you looking for wet grinders? Then must explore the list of best wet grinders in India listed by BBR. If you are not much aware of the processing of wet grinders then must read the buying guide provided below.
In old ages, our grandparents used to grind food grains to use it in a different form of consistency. Today we have wet grinders for the same tasks, it is used to produce a paste or batter which is used in many Indian dishes.
It looks similar to mixer grinder but it uses stones instead of steel blades. The stones are capable of ultra grinding of food without affecting its properties. It maintains the optimum temperature and has a longer life than blades.
Mostly two granite stones are used which are rotating against each other to crush food grains to form the paste-like structure/consistency which is mostly preferred in south Indian recipes such as dosa, idli, etc.
While comparing the wet grinders one should take note of steel drum quality, which grade steel is used, stone shape, drum capacity, easy clean functions, motor power, and warranty.
Best Wet Grinders in India
1. Elgi Ultra Grind+ Gold 2-Litre Table Top Wet Grinder
Elgi Ultra grind plus is one of the best wet grinders available in the market. It has two-liter capacity drum for grinding which can also be used to store the batter. It saves a lot of time cause you can directly put the drum in the refrigerator.
- 150-watt motor
- ABS plastic body is used
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel drum for more durability
- Conical grinding stones
- Comes with additional attachments of coconut scraper and Atta Kneader
- Batter remover for easy cleaning of stones
- Warranty: 5 years on product
2. Panasonic MK-GW200 Super Wet Grinder
It’s another two liters capacity wet grinder which comes in SS304 grade steel. It is designed in such a way that you don’t have to open the lid to put the food material inside, there is a special hole for that purpose.
- Alpha Flow
- Safety lock
- Lesser weight
- SS304 grade steel
3. Elgi Ultra Dura+ 1.25-Litre Wet Grinder, Fortune White
It’s kind of small in capacity but equally effective in terms of quality. This Elgi wet grinder has a 1.25-liter capacity drum which is suitable for small to medium families. Apart from that the stone & build quality is the same as Elgi ultra grind plus model except for small changes in the design.
- 85 watts motor
- Patented conical stones
- 304 food grade Stainless steel
- Batter cleaner
- Multi-utility drum
- Capacity: 1.25 liters
4. Preethi WG908 2-Litre Wet Grinder
The most stylish & premium looking wet grinder is here, the tower design looks awesome and space-saving option too. It has a 2-liter drum on the top of the base which contains the motor part.
- Two liters capacity
- Slim design
- Steel & plastic body
- Warranty: 2 years
5. Bajaj WX 3 150-Watt Wet Grinder without Arm
It is one of the best budget-friendly options in wet grinders with a 150-watt motor and two-liter capacity stainless steel drum. The lid is separate & made of polycarbonate.
- Power: 150 watts
- 2 Litre stainless drum with a polycarbonate lid
- High-performance induction motor
- Efficient and durable grinding stones, Motor overload protector
- Super clean surface finish
- Spatula for mixing and easy removal of batter
- Warranty: 2 years on product