Badminton is the latest trend in teens & youngsters as they look forward to grooming their career in the respective field. The passion of the young kids are on top, they want to learn new skills to improve their game, but faulty equipment can become a real hurdle in their journey.
A perfect badminton racket is necessary for a player to give freedom to play his/her natural shots. To define an ideal racket for a player, there are many things like racket shape, weight, size, balance point, grip, etc. come into play.
Considering these factors, we have listed a few of the best badminton racket choices which you can explore later in the post but first, know what you should look at the racket.
Balance of Racket
The balance of the racket can be defined as the weight of the racket head to the rest of the body. The heavy heads are used to generate more power in the shots, whereas the light heads are designed for better speed & flexibility of the player.
For beginners, a light head or lightweight badminton racket is recommended to focus more on their skills of the game and gain more control.
Shape of Racket
Every player chooses the racket shape according to their playing style and preferences. There are primarily two types of frame available isometric (squarish) frame and a conventional (oval) frame. Each of them has different sweet spot areas which the player can choose according to their game style.
Beginners don’t have much to worry about, as they can choose anything and experience their game to decide it further.
There are mainly three types of rackets available according to the body material, which are Aluminium racket, Aluminium-Graphite racket, and Graphite racket, respectively. If you’re going to be professional Graphite rackets are recommended for better control, workability & durability.
Apart from these things, one can also pay attention to the grip size, flex, color, and overall appearance of the racket before selecting their game partner.
What you learn?
- Best Badminton Racket Under 2000
- 1. Yonex Voltric Series Super Power Professional Badminton Racquet
- 2. Li-Ning Chen Long Series High-Tension Graphite Badminton Racquet
- 3. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racquet
- 4. Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet
- 5. Yonex Muscle Power 29 Badminton Racquet
- 6. Yonex Voltric 200 Taufik Graphite Strung Badminton Racquet
Best Badminton Racket Under 2000
1. Yonex Voltric Series Super Power Professional Badminton Racquet
- Ideal for beginners and intermediates
- Made from super high elasticity high modulus graphite
- Yonex guarantees up to 35lbs of tension on this racquet
2. Li-Ning Chen Long Series High-Tension Graphite Badminton Racquet
- Full high Carbon Graphite
- Flexibility – Soft Flex
- Grip Size: S2; Weight: 87 gms
- Cover Type – Li-Ning Full Cover
- Aerotec Beam System, Dynamic Optimum Frame
- High Tensile Slim Shaft
3. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racquet
- Shaft: Graphite, CARBON NANOTUBE, Frame: Graphite
- The round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling for players who seek a solid feel from the strings at impact
- At impact, Elastic Ti resists deformation, stretching then recovering its shape quickly to launch accurate shots with the full energy of the swing
- Available: Strung
- Comes with full cover
4. Yonex Nanoray Light 18i Graphite Badminton Racquet
- Material: Graphite
- New from Yonex: ‘Nano mesh + carbon nanotube’ is an exclusive structural material inserted into the frame and shaft of the nano ray series
- The square-shaped isometric frame shape is designed to keep vertical strings at a similar length, as well as the horizontal strings to produce an expanded sweet spot in all directions
- Aerodynamic contouring of the top of the frame minimizes air resistance, so air flows faster across the curved surface during the swing,
- Dimensions: Height- 26.57 inch Beam Width- 20.5 mm
5. Yonex Muscle Power 29 Badminton Racquet
- Material- Graphite
- Built-in T-joint
- Grip Size – G4
- Developed in Japan, Made in Taiwan; Racket is equipped with BOX type frame, which is designed with aerodynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability
- Strung racquet; Stringing Advice:19-24lbs
6. Yonex Voltric 200 Taufik Graphite Strung Badminton Racquet
- Material: Graphite
- Frame – graphite
- Shaft – heavyms graphite
- Built-in t-joint