Most of us use Bluetooth speakers in our daily life, but if it failed to provide adequate sound quality, then it doesn’t worth to carry everywhere. So, It’s better to invest some more bucks and buy good stuff which lasts long and give a better experience.
To do so, you have to consider the range of best Bluetooth speakers under rupees 2000. You don’t have to compare hundreds of available models, we did it and shortlisted some of the powerful speakers that don’t affect your pockets too.
What you learn?
- 5 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 2000 Rupees
- 1. JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic
- 2. boAt Stone 650 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- 3. JBL Clip 3 Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic
- 4. Portronics POR-871 SoundDrum 4.2 Stereo Speaker
- 5. Philips BT50B Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
5 Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 2000 Rupees
1. JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic
It has a robust square design which gives a brick-like feel. Whereas the controllers are given on top which includes power, volume up & down button. There is a separate button given to activate voice assistant integration, which lets you access Siri through the speakers.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming, Frequency response 180Hz – 20kHz
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.1 x 6.8 cm
- Weight: 132g
- 5 Hours of Playtime under optimum audio settings
- Long Press Play Button to Activate Google Assistant or Siri
- Noise-cancelling Speakerphone
- Audio Cable Input
- Speaker output – 3w
2. boAt Stone 650 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Enjoy the 10W powerful sound into this Boat Bluetooth speaker. It’s an excellent option for small get-to-geather or parties where everyone wants to chill out with some rock music. Have a look at some of its detailed technical specifications.
- Dynamic HD Sound with 10W subwoofer
- ipx 5 water resistance for protection
- 7 hours of battery life with 1800mAh capacity
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 7 x 7 cm
- Weight: 145 g
3. JBL Clip 3 Ultra-Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic
JBL clip is my personal favorite portable speaker as it provides the compactness & portability like never before. It has a clip type design using which one can easily hang it with their bags and enjoy musing on the go.
- JBL Signature Sound- Experience superior JBL sound with powerful bass that truly packs a punch
- 10 hrs of playtime-Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 10 hours of playtime
- Long Press Remote Button to Activate Google Assistant or Siri
- IPX7 Waterproof – No more worrying about rain or spills; you can even immerse it in water
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming – Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet
- Noise-canceling Speakerphone
- Integrated Carabiner- Durable and fully integrated carabiner clips to your clothes, belt loop or backpack
4. Portronics POR-871 SoundDrum 4.2 Stereo Speaker
Portronics is another well-known brand in the world of Bluetooth speakers, which gives quality sound experience with great looks. Unique features like FM radio support with an in-built antenna makes it stand out from the crowd.
- Sound Drum offers a high Bluetooth range of almost 10M
- Powerful 10W In-built speakers with great amplifiers
- Battery: 1800mAh Lithium-ion
- Wireless FM with an inbuilt antenna to provide you music on the go
- It is protected against splashing and light rain
5. Philips BT50B Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Irrespective of its good build quality and assurance of Philips, it lacks in the battery capacity and Bluetooth connectivity as it uses 4.0 instead of the latest 4.2 which is quite normal to get in 2000 rupees range.
- Anti-clipping function for loud, distortion-free music
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth 4.0 or below. Bluetooth range: Line of sight, 10M or 30FT
- Built-in rechargeable battery for music playback anywhere
- Battery backup is 5-6 hrs when the volume level is at Moderate level ( 40 -50% )