Drinking clean water is one of the basic needs that everyone deserves, but due to specific reasons, it can’t be possible in many rural areas. The reasons can be the long power cuts, no running water due to which one can’t use the regular RO Purifier for purifying water.
These are some common reasons that prompt the users to get the best Non-Electric Water Purifier for themselves. The Non-electric or Gravity type of purifier doesn’t need electricity or running water to get it worked.
Apart from that, it has various other benefits also, i.e. easy to install or maintain, portable, cost-effective, no water wastage. However, these Non-electric purifiers are not suitable for hard water/high TDS water, but if you have a low TDS supply in your area, then it works perfectly.
What you learn?
- 5 Best Non-Electric Water Purifiers
- 1. KENT Gold 20-litres UF Technology Water Purifier
- 2. Aquaguard Amrit 20-Litre Non-Electric Water Purifier
- 3. Tata Swach Non-Electric Silver Boost 27-Litre Gravity Based Water Purifier
- 4. Prestige Non-Electric Acrylic Water Purifier
- 5. P-ZONE Aquagem 18 liters Water Filter with Ultra Filtration Technology
5 Best Non-Electric Water Purifiers
1. KENT Gold 20-litres UF Technology Water Purifier
Kent is one of the leading brands in the water purifiers of every range. If you’re looking for water purifiers based on UF technology, then it’s the best choice to consider. The sleek & straightforward design ensures easy installation & maintenance.
The membrane 0.1-micron filter protects bacteria or cyst to pass through it, whereas the carbon filter used to disinfect the water. Its 20-liter storage is more than enough to fulfill the drinking water requirement of 4-5 members family.
- Purification by hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane
- Use of nano-silver carbon for better disinfection of water
- Long-life membrane expected to last up to 4000 Litre
- Transparent tank made of unbreakable ABS food-grade plastic
- The high base stand enables easy positioning of glass to draw water
- Ideal for purification of low TDS water supply
2. Aquaguard Amrit 20-Litre Non-Electric Water Purifier
The Aquaguard Amrit water purifier uses positively charged nanofibers to remove Bacteria, Virus, Cyst, and other microbial contaminants from the water. It can work efficiently with a TDS level of up to 350; If you the water has TDS level above that, then it should be treated with RO + UV purifiers.
- 20 Litre storage – So you don’t need to refill multiple times
- Sleek and elegant design
- Made from food-grade non-toxic plastic
- No need for boiling, electricity or running water
3. Tata Swach Non-Electric Silver Boost 27-Litre Gravity Based Water Purifier
Tata Swach water purifier also uses silver nanotechnology to make water free from safety from bacteria, viruses, and cysts. The best part about this purifier is its 27-liter storage capacity, which is more than the products of a similar price range.
- Silver nano Technology
- Complete safety from bacteria, virus, and cysts
- Highest in class capacity
- Auto shut off for safe usage
- Direct tap fill option available
- New fast action bulb
- No harmful chemicals
4. Prestige Non-Electric Acrylic Water Purifier
- The capacity of 18 liters
- Three-stage filtration process
- Microbiological fact filter cartridge
- The cartridge has a life of 1500 liters of filtration
5. P-ZONE Aquagem 18 liters Water Filter with Ultra Filtration Technology
- Storage Capacity: 18 Litres
- Non-Electric And Chemical Free Purification
- Filtration Capacity: 0.25 Litres per minute
- Membrane Life: Long Life And Expected to Purify up to 4000 Litres