Whether you have casual love with musical instruments or loves to play professionally, a good electric guitar is handy in both cases.
An emerging musician might face difficulties choosing the right gear for themselves and here we’ll help them to choose the best electric guitars among dozens of brands.
Yet, before diving deep into comparison you have to decide whether you want to purchase hollow, semi-hollow, or solid electric guitar. These are the body style of the guitar, perhaps you should also pay keen attention to the material and shape of the guitar to get the perfect fit in your hand.
Apart from that the pickup, tone/volume control, pickup selector, bridge (vibrato, or non-vibrato) should be considered while selecting the best electric guitar for yourself. The output jack also comes in various types including mono, stereo, trip ring, a power jack, however, the functionality is the same but the input type differs.
What you learn?
- 5 Best Electric Guitars in India
- 1. Yamaha TRBX174 RM 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- 2. Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Red Metallic
- 3. Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN, 6 Strings Electric Guitar
- 4. Fender Squier 0370005506 Bullet Fat Stratocaster 6-Strings Electric Guitar
- 5. Cort CR250VB Classic Rock Series Electric Guitar
5 Best Electric Guitars in India
1. Yamaha TRBX174 RM 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
Yamaha is one of the best musical instruments brands for decades. Whether it is acoustic guitars or electric guitars they had always the best quality to offer at a moderate price.
The Yamaha TRBX series guitars do not differ from that as they also have a fine build quality and high durability. That’s why it is our first preferred choice over others of the same range. It’s made of premium quality Mahogany wood and has the right tone of sound that most guitarists preferred.
- Vintage style bridge
- Incredible quality and value
- Energetic red color
- Mahogany wood body
- 4-string electric bass guitar
2. Yamaha PAC012 Electric Guitar Red Metallic
Another great series of electric guitars by Yamaha at a much affordable range. It’s made of solid Agathis body and Rosewood fingerboard which made a unique but effective combo. The specs look good and the body is quite durable for the long life of the instrument.
- Solid Agathis body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- One humbucker/2 single-coil pickups
- Chrome tuners
3. Ibanez GRX – 40 – BKN, 6 Strings Electric Guitar
Ibanez GRX is one of the best affordable electric Guitar that is made of Agathis body and has medium fret. The bridge is of Standard tremolo type and the body is durable for rough usage. Perhaps it’s recommended taking care of it by using guitar covers for storage.
- Agathis body
- GRX neck
- Medium fret
- Standard tremolo bridge
- Chrome hardware
4. Fender Squier 0370005506 Bullet Fat Stratocaster 6-Strings Electric Guitar
The Fender 6-string guitar is one of the best rated by customers and has good feedback. The color combination and the style give the classy feel of holding the guitar. Its body is made of polyurethane and has a high-quality finish that gives the premium feel.
- C shaped satin-finished neck
- 21 medium jumbo frets and modern 9.5 fingerboard radius
- Dual coil humbucking pickup
- Chrome synchronized tremolo indicative of the Stratocaster
5. Cort CR250VB Classic Rock Series Electric Guitar
This rosewood made electric guitar has also a hollow space and gives the feel of acoustic one with such color combination. It’s another good option when you’re looking for the electric guitar in a budget-friendly range. Other key specifications are mentioned below:
- Construction mahogany with flamed maple veneer top
- Neck: Mahogany, vintage -inch-inch shape
- Frets: 22 /large (2.7mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood, 12-inch radius (305mm)